Pastor – Family Ministries
- Married to Alice
- Has 4 sons and 4 daughters-in-law, 13 grandchildren
- Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Education from San Diego Christian College
- Master of Arts Degree from Talbot Theological Seminary in La Mirada, CA
- Have served at churches in Tennessee, Texas, Nebraska, California
- Joined West Park staff in December, 2016
My current ministry encompasses the family from birth through college-age children/students and their parents. I believe one of the purposes of the Church is to partner with parent(s) to make their home the primary discipleship center of their child’s life!
We want to become intentional at providing ministries for your family that will support parents and minister to your children/students as we encourage what you are doing in your home. We offer a variety of age-approximate ministries throughout the year and desire to partner with you as you grow your family to be Christ followers.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your heart. -Proverbs 3:5-6