Are you looking for an opportunity to learn more about how to conduct a successful career search, how to network or the local job market?
KnoxWorx Job Club at West Park provides the space for job seekers to gain helpful information by learning from business professionals and each other in a friendly and welcoming environment.
There are currently three KnoxWorx Job Clubs in Knoxville.
- The KnoxWorx Job Club at Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church
- The KnoxWorx Job Club at First Baptist Concord
- The KnoxWorx Job Club at West Park Baptist
These job clubs share information and resources, creating a very effective network for both job seekers and employers. In addition, KnoxWorx continuously builds and strengthens its network of employers across the area in a focused effort to connect job seekers to great opportunities. More information is available at www.knoxworx.org.
Meeting formats vary, but clubs strive to offer:
- Job search tips – what works, what doesn’t
- Job market news – who is hiring, future openings
- HR insight – effective resumes and interviews, hiring practices, employer’s needs & expectations, etc.
- Guest speakers – learn from subject matter experts
- Networking opportunities – participate in KnoxWorx and other community events
- Opportunities to share and celebrate success stories
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking for their next career path can benefit from these conversations by finding encouragement, new ideas and even new friendships in a time of transition.
- Encouragers, coaches, cheerleaders and mentors are needed, too! If you have a heart to serve those who are in a season of career transition, this may be your place to serve!
- Business leaders and subject matter experts are needed to present ideas, share experiences and offer first-hand knowledge and lead workshops that help job seekers succeed.
KnoxWorx Job Club at West Park
When: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month
Time: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Where: Building E