Mark your calendars!
Join us on the Fields of Grace for a Community Picnic. There will be activities for everyone, live music, and fun competitions. Food truck vendors will offer a $5 meal package as well as a la carte options. Or, feel free to bring a picnic basket filled with your own fixins’.
There will be opportunities to serve and welcome our church family as well as sponsor meals for our special community guests. Watch for sign-ups in your ABF and Growth Group.
Start planning your teams for the tug-o-war, horseshoe, and corn hole competitions. Come join the fun!
When: Sunday, September 25
Time: 4:00-7:00 p.m.
Where: Fields of Grace
- Food vendors open at 4:00 p.m.
- Kendra’s Hamburgers
- T’s Brats
- Tic Toc Ice Cream
- M&M BBQ
- Kona Ice
- Cotton Candy – HisAbilities
- Robert Lewis Funnel Cakes
- Live music throughout the evening, provided by Tennessee HoneyDrops
- Horseshoe Tournament
- Lawn darts, Tug-o-war, etc.
- Student cars
- Bean Bag Toss
- Petting Zoo
- Fire Truck
- Minute-to-win-it games
Please bring your own seating (i.e., lawn chairs, bag chairs, blankets and/or easy-up tent).
- No parking on the ‘new’ Pheasants Glen Rd (either side)
- Fields of Grace Upper Lot – Senior Adult and handicap parking
- Golf carts will provide shuttle for handicapped from Upper Lot to Fields of Grace Pavillion
- General parking will be in the front parking lot