Director – Children’s Ministry
- Born and raised in Louisiana
- Married to Dwayne
- Has 2 children, Jonathan and Katherine
- Moved to Knoxville in 1996
- Has served and worked in many capacities in Children’s Ministries since 1999
- Joined West Park staff in August 2012 as Parent’s Day Out Director
We are dedicated to teaching children the truth of God’s word and helping parents lay a strong biblical foundation in the home. It is our desire to partner with parents in leading children to the knowledge of salvation through Jesus Christ.
One of Sondra’s primary roles is to support, encourage, and equip teachers, leaders, and volunteers to serve children and their families.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” -Jeremiah 29:11-13