When: Saturday, April 4, 2020
Kickoff & Instructions: 8:30am
To Serve & Be Served: 9:00am-1:00pm
Let each of you look not only to his own interests,
but also to the interests of others.
Community Service Day is right around the corner! Here is a wonderful opportunity to serve the community around us as well as to be served. All ages are welcomed.
C3: Christ, Community, CAUSE!
Come get connected to the CAUSE by serving one another and our surrounding community. All ages have a place to serve!
An Opportunity to BE SERVED…
West Park and the Community around us are invited to participate in the Auto Inspections and Car Wash. Come check it out!
An Opportunity TO SERVE…
Sign up in the Welcome Center, online and in ABFs.
Where can you serve?
– Auto Inspections (Auto Experience a positive but not required)
– Cedar Bluff School Spruce-Up (Family Friendly)
Home Team Care:
– Home Team Maintenance Projects (Skilled Plumbers, Carpenters, Electricians, etc.)
– Home Team Assistance: Small groups in various locations (flower planting, window washing, other small projects around the house)
– Dogwood Terrace Landscaping (Family Friendly)
– Clean-up, various projects (Family friendly for families with youth age children)
Other Opportunities Onsite:
– MEDIC Blood Drive
– KCBC Mobile Mammography Coach, appointment recommended – call 690-0031 for information (please bring insurance card and driver’s license at time of service)
– Prayer (Prayer Warriors to pray for requests that come in and folks who stop by the tent)
Don’t miss out on being blessed by BEING SERVED and on sharing the Love of God through SERVING OTHERS! Ready to volunteer? Stop by the Welcome Center at 8:00am.
T-shirts for Volunteers:
Please wear your t-shirt from Community Care Day of previous years, if you have one. If you do not have one, or need a new t-shirt, please sign up for one. Each volunteer should sign up separately and select his/her own t-shirt size.
Food Truck on Site:
Meals/food items may be purchased from Forks on the Road food truck (11:00am-2:30pm) who will be on site to serve our community and those serving following Community Service Day.
For more information, contact email@example.com.